1. Anthro blouse: feminine, classic and funky all at the same time.
I see a future multi-season styling post with this one!
2. Abstract Figure Art: Kate Long Stevenson kills it every time.
I love her use of color, and well pretty much everything about it! And she is a Charleston girl.
3. Mint Lemon Water: I have been downing this lately. With fresh mint from my herd garden,
it makes for the most refreshing treat, that takes my mind off of more caffeine!
4. Fedora: I snagged this cute hat up for our beach trip later this month.
I am anti sun on my face these days, and sometimes my big straw hat is just too much.
5. Zara studded sandals: these little suckers went on sale, and I thought on them for a couple hours.
Then, they were sold out. So sad. You snooze you lose applies here. Maybe someone will return!?
6. Fig Leaf Pillow: I still have plans for this. Possibly our master, parents guest room re-do. Just wait.
7. Orchid: Ok have any of y'all gone fake yet? I cannot for the life of me get my orchids to re-bloom.
I am thinking it doesn't get enough indirect light where I have it. What is the best fake to buy?
This hurts, I am pretty anti fake plants.
8. Paint: I need this "white mint" paint somewhere in my home. I think the painting job
of living room and kitchen, just moved to include the master as well!
10. Jcrew Animal Print shorts: Seriously? How cute are these?! And they are on sale!
Get them while you can. I snagged mine during the additional 30% off. I had to order a size up because they didn't have my size, but they would be worth a trip to the alterations.
11. Ikea Bowl: I have a seriously long list for my next trip to Ikea. This bowl is among the top. So fab!